Tuesday 11 November 2008

Continuity preliminary task: Script

To set the scene: Jonny is a capturer and Katie is the one being captured.

Jonny:[Shouting] Remember me!
(pause)
[quieter, persuasive] Now then, are you ready to talk? Or will I have to bring in Big Bob to make you!

Katie:[angry] I will never talk, not to you scum.

Jonny:[annoyed but trying to stay calm] Well, there is a price on your head but this may just magically disappear all forgotten if! You give me or my friends some information.

Katie:[definant] I will not utter a word even if it’s my last breath.

Jonny: [Irritated] So be it. I see a more vigilant technique is needed! I think I will bring in big bob to make your acquaintance. Then you might change your mind my dear.

1 comment:

GDS said...

Dynamic scripting! Good planning